- Our vision is to see God moving in power and revival in our church, in Earlswood and throughout our nation.
- We trust that we are Bible based and open to the working and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We hope to support all who worship here, both spiritually and practically.
- We believe that we have been placed at the heart of Earlswood to bless and support the local community. We also support a number of friends serving Jesus overseas.
- We try to maintain close working and worshipping links with other local churches of all denominations.
In 1909 Redhill Baptist Church planted a mission hall for children's work in Earlswood. This hall became more and more self contained over the years and in 1987 we became a church in our own right - an amicable move as we retain our friendship with Redhill Baptist - and we became a member of the Baptist Union.
The present church building was literally built around the smaller, original, corrugated iron hall in 1978. The church interior was renovated in 2008. The church hall dates from 1997. Both buildings were sacrificial steps of faith for the church.
We are members of the Baptist Union of Great Britain, the South East Baptist Association (SEBA), The Evangelical Alliance and BMS World Mission.
|We also have close ties with local churches|